Miniature thermal printer common terms parse _ printing equipment
common terms for micro thermal printer resolution is as follows: * resolution: can print number on a per unit length, the defining parameters of print quality, the higher the resolution, the better the print quality, generally available two units to measure: DPI ( Dot Per Inch dots Per Inch) DPM ( Dot Per MM Per MM points) 。
* built-in word stock: built-in character which printer stored in nonvolatile memory word stock, when printing documents word stock if already exists in the printer, computer to the printer will be decreased and the transmission of data, improve the printing speed.
* in the paper: printing paper in the printer movement way, by means of which commonly used laser printers, inkjet printers, and the micro printer friction into paper, desktop needles and generally USES the friction at the same time into the paper and roll Kong Jin paper in two ways.
* print wide: printer can print paper sizes, for micro printer, typed as wide.
* printing paper width: micro printer can print width of the paper.
* print width: the width of the miniature printer to print area.
* printer paper: printer can print within a certain range of thickness of paper, known as the printer paper, typed if over or inadequate printer paper will produce many problems, such as not into paper, cardboard, print quality is poor and so on.
* printing speed: for desktop office printers, generally refers to print the number of pages per minute ( 精神创伤和痛苦) For micro printer, refers to the length of the printing paper every second. This is an important measure of the printer performance.
* copy ability: lot of paper to print multigang at the same time, the resulting multigang printing paper, copy ability refers to the printer can print the maximum number of league. General description method is one original + n copies. The value of n is the ability to copy. Only the stylus printer has a copy.
* character lattice: unlike laser printers use vector fonts, stylus printer and miniature printer is the bitmap fonts are used, and in the micro printer is built into the lattice character of data, usually use the built-in bitmap fonts when printing and character lattice determines the size of the micro printer can be printed by the number of characters in a row.
* working temperature: the temperature of the printer can work normally.
* work humidity: printer can normal working humidity range.
* storage temperature: printers can be long-term storage temperature range.
* storage humidity: printers can be long-term storage humidity range.
* print driver: refers to the application on the computer need to print the data interpreted as printers can identify print control language program.
* printing control command: computer through print control language, by the method of software commands to control the printer operation, explain to perform print data, get the printing results. In terms of functions of complex for the printer to print out control language is the foundation. It is directly related to the merits of the printing quality of input.
* interface way: printer and computer or other PC's data communication methods and generally have a parallel, serial, USB, IrDA interface and so on. Parallel port and USB data transfer rate is very high, general use on the desktop, serial data transfer rate is low, the general use on the micro printer, IrDA interface with other different ways, don't need cables, can facilitate the realization of wireless data transmission, generally used in portable printers.
* black calibration: micro printer is for use in paper ( Continuous paper) , not a one page paper, so if you want to print when printing printed paper in advance, will be easy, if you want to print very neat would be more difficult, so later, people invented a technology, namely black calibration technology, is the beginning or the end of each paper on the roll of paper printing well in advance a black piece, printer through photoelectric sensors to detect the black piece, just know to this piece of paper to the beginning or the end or the, thus solve the problem very well.
* paper detection: if there is no paper cartons in desktop printers, print some hints to the user or the upper machine, this is called a paper test. The micro printer for printing machine, prevent injury also have the technology to realize the same function, through the photoelectric sensors to detect the paper has been finished and will prompt the user to stop printing.
* paper will do detection: this paper test some differences, generally only used this technique in the micro printer, is when the roll of paper paper storehouse is not finished, but only rarely part of the left will prompt the user paper will soon run out, pay attention to the ready to replace the paper roll.
* paper cutting ways: micro printer is for use in paper, printing, paper still unused, part of the need to print off, early are hand tore the paper, there are now part of the printer is rely on machines to tearing, become automatic paper cutting, automatic paper cutting is divided into the cut ( From the end of the printed parts all cut down) Cut, in part, Cut from the end of the printing area most, only a small part of the paper is linked together, this is to prevent the user didn't hold printing paper, and paper flying about cases) 。
* mode of power supply: into the mains power supply, power supply and battery power supply three ways, desktop printers use mains power supply, miniature printer adopts the power supply, portable printer using battery power.